mindfulness advanced course
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Course and/or Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy Course conducted by Brahm Centre
- Three-day or five-day mindfulness retreat conducted by Brahm Centre
People who wish to deepen their mindfulness practices and are interested to help others benefit from mindfulness by leading mindfulness practices
Duration: Five days
This is an intensive and rigorous course.
You will engage in group reviews of the learning points from previous courses that you have attended. This will help you develop a deeper understanding and the embodiment of the mindfulness foundational attitudes
You will have the opportunity to conduct mindfulness teachings with one another and practise leading mindfulness practices.
• Acquiring proficiency to guide mindfulness practices
• Understanding the pedagogy of mindfulness
• Earning a certificate to lead mindfulness sessions
What will you learn?
• Opportunities to deepen your mindfulness practice
• Experiential learning of mindfulness practices through peer teaching and feedback from instructors and peers
• Adopting the role of the teacher in leading mindfulness practices
• Practising the facilitation of inquiry and group dialogue
What is included?
• Guidance on mindfulness meditation practices
• Gentle stretching and mindful movements
• Group dialogue and discussions
• Peer teaching and guidance on mindfulness practices in small groups
For the next retreat dates and latest pricing, visit our events page.
NSA-subsidy eligibility: Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident 50 years and above (in year of conducted course)
SkillsFuture Credit may be applied towards this course.
Accommodation and meals:
There is a separate charge that is not claimable from SkillsFuture.