Our care management team comprises of care coordinators who manage cases of clients with mental health conditions; providing a vital link between them and mental health support networks.
Who are our clients?
Our clients are community members who have mental health conditions – like depression or dementia; and face challenges such as being frail, having financial difficulties or not having the necessary support or care. Their caregivers may also suffer from the stress of caring for them.
Clients are often referred to us by Family Service Centres and grassroots organisations located in MacPherson, Simei, Tampines and Geylang Serai. We also receive referrals from the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), the Silver Generation Office and hospitals.
How can we help?
Our care coordinators conduct home visits to assess the client’s environment, study their needs and provide care and support by engaging in the following:
- Educate clients and their caregivers on how to better manage mental health conditions, like dementia and depression
- Provide counselling and emotional support to clients and their caregivers
- Encourage clients to engage in social activities
- Make medical appointments for clients who are defaulting on them or even accompany them on doctors’ visits
- Work with community partners to ensure clients’ medication compliance, such as by providing medication packing services
- Connect clients with medical institutions to get medical assistance
- Liaise with social service agencies to provide meals for clients who need them
- Arrange for the installation of safety aids around the home of the frail elderly to prevent falls
Live well. Age well. Seek help early.
Know of someone living in MacPherson, Simei, Tampines and Geylang Serai who need help with managing their mental health condition?
Please contact our care management team at email@example.com.