As a charity dedicated to promoting happier and healthier living, we have many ongoing community outreach initiatives and we require your continued support! Whatever your skills, interests, or passion, we will match them to the positions available. The possibilities are endless, and there’s something for everyone. Volunteer with us for a fulfilling and rewarding experience!
Support our Programs and Events
- Support us at community outreach programs by engaging, interacting, and sharing with the public about our centre’s activities, courses and programs.
- Volunteer at our weekly potluck sessions, which include exercise, mind stimulating activities and/or music and dance activities.
- Some major events we have organised or participated in are: mental well-being conferences and Mindfulness Seminars, World Mental Health Day, Singapore Patient Conference with Tan Tock Seng Hospital etc.
- Volunteer to provide administrative support within our three centres.
Be a Volunteer Befriender
Our Befriending Program seeks to provide care to lonely elderly, Persons Living with Dementia and also caregivers. Read more about the Program here.
If you have the heart to offer compassionate companionship and support to the needy, join us as a volunteer befriender:
- You will be trained by our team and will be matched with befriendees.
- Working in pairs (i.e. with another volunteer who will be matched to the same befriendee), you will commit 2 hours of your time fortnightly engaging the patient and his/her caregiver(s), be it through a house visit or a phone call.
Click here to apply to volunteer!
Corporate Volunteering Programs
Contact us to see how Brahm Centre can partner your company in your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs.