mindfulness intermediate course
• People who wish to deepen their mindfulness practices and engage in self-exploration of their lives
• Attendance at all four sessions is expected, with a recommended duration of at least 30 minutes of daily practice and journalling
Duration: Two hours per session x four sessions
You will build on what you have learnt from the Mindfulness Foundation Course. This course will enabe you to understand the root causes of life’s challenges and to empower you to resolve them.
• Greater awareness of physical and mental pain
• Appreciation of what we have
• Letting go
• Being at peace
What will you learn?
Session 1: Self-compassion
Session 2: Gratitude
Session 3: Forgiveness
Session 4: Patience
What is included?
• Guidance on mindfulness meditation practices (choice of sitting on a chair or cushion)
• Individual and pair-work exercises
• Group dialogue and discussions
• Daily mindfulness assignments
• Downloadable daily practice audio files
($32 for eligible seniors under the National Silver Academy (NSA) subsidy)
* NSA-subsidy eligibility: Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident 50 years and above (in year of conducted course)
SkillsFuture Credit may be applied towards this course.