brahm centre bursary
The Brahm Centre Bursary is open to all Singaporeans who are in need of financial assistance to pursue their dream of studying at a recognised tertiary educational institution (polytechnic, college or university), local or overseas.
It would cover tuition fees for up to four years.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for passionate and talented individuals who display strong leadership or creativity in their respective fields.
1. Singapore Citizen
2. With admission offer from a polytechnic, college, or university (local or overseas) and be a first-year student in the upcoming academic year; or a currently enrolled student.
3. Demonstrate need of financial assistance
Application and Selection Process:
- We accept only mail-in applications
- Download, print and complete the bursary application form.
- Mail completed form and supplemental information to Brahm Centre:
Brahm Centre @ Simei
Blk 227 Simei Street 4, #01-50
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates will go for an interview with Brahm Centre’s Bursary Committee, and may proceed to the final interview with our board management.