Parenting can be frustrating and lacking in joy at times. How much discipline should we apply to inculcate good habits and good values?
How hard should we push our children to help them realize their maximum potential?
Perhaps the answers are within us but our minds are too clouded by thoughts and emotions to see them. In this mindful parenting course, you will learn to apply mindfulness to gain clarity in our minds and put the joy back into parenting.
Number of sessions: 4
Hours per session: 2 hours
Mindful Parenting course helped improve relationships
Listen Audio: Parenting Made Easy with Mindfulness
- Better awareness of our emotions and thoughts
- Less reactive
- Happier relationships
- More fulfilling parenting experience
Results from previous course (n=13)
In this course, we will investigate the following themes:
- Automatic vs. Mindful Parenting
- Befriending Your Child
- The Art of Responding, not Reacting to Parenting Stress
- Managing Conflict and Communications in Parenting
- Cultivating Kindness
What will this course include?
- Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices (choice of sitting on a chair or cushion)
- Individual and pair-work exercises
- Group dialogue and discussions
- Daily mindfulness assignments
- Downloadable daily practice audio files
Who Is This Course For?
- This course is for parents who wish to gain self-awareness of their parenting styles and learn to apply mindfulness in raising up their children to lead happier lives
- Each participant is expected to commit to attending all 4 sessions, with a minimum suggested duration of at least 15 minutes of daily practice
- One parent: $158
- Both parents (couple): $238
- Two parents (not related): $288