mindfulness intermediate course
This intermediate course is aimed at allowing participants to understand the root causes of life’s challenges, thus empowering ourselves to resolve them. This course will build on what is learnt in the Mindfulness Foundation Course.
Number of sessions: 4
Hours per session: 2 hours
Mindfulness Practice Helps with Scoliosis
- Greater awareness of our physical and mental pain
- Appreciation of what we have
- Letting go
- Being at Peace
In this course, we will investigate the following themes:
Session 1: Self-compassion
Session 2: Gratitude
Session 3: Forgiveness
Session 4: Patience
This course includes:
- Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices (choice of sitting on a chair or cushion)
- Individual and pair-work exercises
- Group dialogue and discussions
- Daily mindfulness assignments
- Downloadable daily practice audio files
Who Is This Course For?
- This course is for people who wish to deepen their mindfulness practices and engage in a thematic self-exploration of one’s life
- Each participant is expected to commit to attending all 4 sessions, with a minimum suggested duration of at least 30 minutes of daily practice and journaling.
($21 for eligible seniors* under the National Silver Academy (NSA) subsidy)
*NSA subsidy eligibility
Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident 50 years and above (in year of conducted course)
SkillsFuture credit may be applied towards this course
More questions? Please visit our FAQ page.