mindfulness for students (in schools)
Introducing mindfulness to students helps cultivate improved attentional control so they can focus better. Regular practice of mindfulness also enhances creativity and builds resilience from a young age so that children are well-equipped to face the ups and downs of school life and beyond.
• Ai Tong School
• Bedok Green Secondary School
• Bedok South Secondary School
• De La Salle School
• Eunoia Junior College
• Fajar Secondary School
• Nanyang Girls’ High School
• Saint Anthony’s Canossian Secondary School
• Yishun Town Secondary School
Making School Mindful: The Benefits of Meditation for Children (credits to HuffPost)
More questions? Please visit our FAQ page.