mindfulness for enhanced performance (in community-based organisations)
Mindfulness practice in the workplace enables us to be aware of the thoughts and emotions we experience, moment to moment. This enhances our ability to focus on that which is positive, creative and energising, building resilience in handling the challenges of work-life. Mindfulness communication promotes harmony and teamwork. Applying Mindfulness tools translates to higher levels of well-being for the individual and productivity for the organisation.
- Children Cancer Foundation
- Chinese Development Assistance Council
- Loving Heart Multi-Service Centre
- Morning Star Community Services
- National Council of Social Service
- People’s Association
- Social Service Institute
- South East Community Development Council
More questions? Please visit our FAQ page.