mind-body healing mindfulness course (3 days)
• People who wish to deepen their mindfulness practice with greater understanding of the body and mind
• Prior experience with mindfulness meditation is recommended but not required
Duration: 3 days (residential)
You will deepen your awareness of the link between the body and the mind. This retreat will focus on applying mindfulness and wisdom to heal both the Mind (thoughts and emotions) and the Body (aches, pain and lethargy). It facilitates examination of and reflection on the patterns of your own mind, emotions, feelings, thoughts and actions. This awareness will enable you to gently interrupt patterns of self-criticism, as well as unhelpful thoughts and actions.
• Deeper levels of self-acceptance
• Enhanced well-being
• Enhanced self-compassion
What will you learn?
You will learn how to accept and embrace the full range of emotions and experiences that life brings, may it be joyful, pleasurable, unpleasant or even painful – like worry, anxiety, anger, grief, guilt, sadness and even despair.
Tuning in to these emotions and associated physical sensations with care and compassion, instead of holding onto or outright rejecting them, can bring about surprising and healing outcomes in your life.
What is included?
• Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices (choice of sitting on a chair or cushion)
• Gentle stretching and mindful movements
• Sessions of contemplation and teachings
• Group dialogue and discussions
For the next retreat dates and latest pricing, please visit our events page.
More questions? Please visit our FAQ page.