MBSR practice sessions
This is 4-week practice program for MBSR graduates to support and deepen the personal formal and informal mindfulness practices. Through a shared community space, participants will be given the opportunity to share their experiences, insights and challenges faced upon completion of the MBSR course.
In this period of 4 weeks, we will continue to explore and deepen a more intimate relationship with ourselves through extended periods of formal practices. We encourage participants to look deeply into their lives and make a commitment to cultivate presence in all moments.
- Number of sessions: 4
- Hours per session: 2 hours
- Deepen and reconnect with the formal mindfulness practices (body scan, sitting with loving kindness, mindful movement and walking meditation)
- Connect with fellow MBSR graduates in a safe community space for small group sharing
In this program, we will investigate the following themes:
Session 1: Foundation Attitudes that Support the Practice
Session 2: The Value of Presence
Session 3: Stress Reactivity
Session 4: Integrating Mindfulness in Daily Life
This course includes:
- Each session comprises of guided mindfulness formal practice, small group reflection and discussion.
- The session will commence with a 10-15 minute opening practice, followed by a 45-minute deepening practice, with the remaining last hour dedicated for processing of experiences and inquiry.
Who Is This Course For?
- For people who have completed the 8-week MBSR course at Brahm Centre and would like to continue to deepen their mindfulness practice.
- Each participant is expected to commit to attending all 4 sessions.
More questions? Please visit our FAQ page.