1-day MBSR workshop
• People who wish to deepen their mindfulness practice with greater understanding of the body and mind
Duration: 1 day (7.5 hours)
You will have the opportunity to engage in periods of formal mindfulness practices in a safe and supportive environment under the guidance of a qualified and experienced mindfulness teacher. Through sustained periods of practice, you will begin to connect with yourself and investigate with curiosity and kindness your experiences in both your body and mind.
• Increased self-awareness
• Enhanced clarity and well-being
• Reduced stress
What will you learn?
• Practising mindful movement, breathing meditation, walking meditation and body scan to reduce stress and cope with pain and illness
What is included?
• Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices (choice of sitting on a chair / cushion / yoga mat)
• Gentle stretching and mindful movements
• Group dialogue and discussions
($24 for eligible seniors under the National Silver Academy (NSA) subsidy)
* NSA subsidy eligibility: Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident 50 years and above (in year of conducted course)
SkillsFuture Credit may be applied towards this course.
More questions? Please visit our FAQ page.