MBSR One-Day Workshop
In this 1-day mindfulness workshop, participants will have the opportunity to engage in periods of formal mindfulness practices in a safe and supportive environment under the guidance of a qualified and experienced mindfulness teacher. Through sustained periods of practice, participants will begin to connect with themselves and investigate with curiosity and kindness the experiences in both body and mind.
Duration: 1 Day (7.5 hours)
Prerequisite: Completed any of the Mindfulness Courses offered by Brahm Centre
- Increased self-awareness
- Enhanced clarity and well-being
- Reduced stress
The retreat will include the practices of Mindful Movement, Breathing Meditation, Walking Meditation and Body Scan to reduce stress and cope with pain and illness.
This retreat includes:
- Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices (choice of sitting on a chair/cushion/yoga mat)
- Gentle stretching and mindful movements
- Group dialogue and discussions
Who Is This Course For?
- This retreat is suitable for graduates of our mindfulness courses who wish to deepen their mindfulness practice with greater understanding of the body and mind
($24 for eligible seniors* under the National Silver Academy (NSA) subsidy)
*NSA subsidy eligibility
Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident 50 years and above (in year of conducted course)
SkillsFuture Credit may be applied towards this retreat.