jobs at brahm centre
Our small, passionate, fun-loving and growing team at Brahm Centre shares the vision of empowering every individual to create her/his own happiness. Whether it’s going into the community to support the elderly, organising a health seminar, or conducting a mindfulness course, we are bonded together by our heart to serve.
At Brahm Centre, we value kind collaboration, self-care and mindfulness in our lives and our work; and it’s not uncommon to find us laughing together as we work as a team to solve challenging problems. We welcome you to join our team if you have the heart to serve in a charity like ours!
Healthcare Program Manager
• Develop programs to prevent and conduct early intervention of mental health conditions.
• Provide Mental Health and dementia information, service linkages and emotional support to clients and caregivers.
• Conduct Mental Health/ Dementia screening for clients.
• Provide administrative direction for the team (including data collection and reports submission.)
• Provide thought leadership on meaningful activities to engage clients.
• Allied health qualifications
• Healthcare Experience
• Proficient in English and Chinese
• Willing to travel between Tampines and Novena
• Proficient with Microsoft office tools
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the above position. Please include your CV and expected salary. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.