mindfulness for enhanced performance
This course is designed for participants to learn how mindfulness can be applied at the workplace. Mindfulness practice in the workplace enables us to be aware of the thoughts and emotions we experience, moment to moment. This enhances our ability to focus on what that is positive, creative and energising, building resilience in handling the challenges of work-life.
Participants will be introduced to mindful communication techniques and begin to develop empathy with kindness and compassion. Applying mindfulness tools translates to higher levels of well-being for the individual and promotes harmony, teamwork and higher productivity in the organization.
Number of sessions: 3 sessions
Hours per session: 4 hours
• Reduction in Stress
• More Positive Communications
• Better Teamwork
• Increase in Productivity
• Better Sleep Quality
In this course, we will investigate the following themes:
- Enhancing Self-Awareness and Developing Positive Attitudes
- Understanding and Dealing with the Sources of Negative Stress
- Mindful Listening and Mindful Speech for Positive Communications
- Developing Empathy for Enhanced Teamwork
This course includes:
- Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices (choice of sitting on a chair or cushion)
- Group dialogue and discussions
- Daily mindfulness assignments
- Downloadable daily practice audio files
- Handouts will be given each session
Who Is This Course For?
- Working individuals who are interested to integrate mindfulness into their work-life to enhance their performance
$250 ($50 for eligible seniors* under the National Silver Academy (NSA) subsidy)
*NSA subsidy eligibility
Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident 50 years and above (in year of conducted course)
SkillsFuture Credit may be applied towards this course
More questions? Please visit our FAQ page.