coming to your senses mindfulness course
This 5-day 4-night residential mindfulness secular retreat will enhance your awareness of how your senses are provoked and help you better understand how to manage the stress triggers in your life.
Upcoming Retreat: 21-25 June 2018 (Thu-Mon)
Bangkok, Le Meridian Suvarnabhumi, Golf Resort & Spa
Retreat Package: $1,360 (twin-sharing)
Book by 31 May 2018 and save $380 at Early-bird rate
Supplement for Single room: $340
*SkillsFuture Credits can be applied to course fee (maximum amount claimable: $500)
While real threats do affect us, the added stress can come from our imagined threats. Awareness will help you to identify stress triggers so you can apply appropriate antidotes to quieten down the mind. You will learn how you do have choices – in how you respond to each situation as it occurs. Choose – to no longer be passively driven by your habitual patterns, and awaken to changes you can make to adjust these behaviours. Let these conscious choices bring you the well-being you want and help you change the course of your life.
Instead of seeing how the world is treating you, you will learn to see how you are treating the world; waking up your senses to how you impact the world, you shall see if you’re adding goodness to it or taking away from it. You will rid of your insensitivity and destructive habits to cultivate sensitivity towards others and build constructive habits.
A mind that is calm and clear is a more resilient mind – able to bounce back with greater speed and ease when a crisis is experienced.
Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights (Residential)
(Click on below poster for more details and to register)
- Enhanced self-awareness
- Calmness of mind
- Heightened resilience
This retreat includes:
- Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices (choice of sitting on a chair or cushion)
- Sessions of contemplation and teachings
- Group dialogue and discussions
Who Is This Course For?
- This retreat is suitable for individuals who wish to strengthen their mindfulness practice with deeper understanding of the role of our senses in connecting deeper to ourselves and the world around us
- Prior experience with mindfulness meditation is recommended but not required
- $770 (SkillsFuture Credit can be applied to the course fee portion of the retreat package)
Retreat Package (inclusive of course fee)
- $1,360 (twin-sharing)
- Early Bird by 31 May 2018: $980
- Supplement for single room: $340