brahm centre bursary
The Brahm Centre Bursary is open to all Singaporeans who are in need of financial assistance to pursue their dream of studying at a recognised tertiary educational institution (polytechnic, college or university), local or overseas.
It would cover tuition fees for up to four years.
What we’re looking for:
1. Singapore Citizen
2. With admission offer from a polytechnic, college, or university (local or overseas) and be a first-year student in the upcoming academic year; or a currently enrolled student.
3. Demonstrate need of financial assistance
Application and Selection Process:
- We accept only mail-in applications
- Download, print and complete the bursary application form.
- Mail completed form and supplemental information to Brahm Centre:
71 Irrawaddy Road
Ren Ci Hospital #03-09, Singapore 329562
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates will go for an interview with Brahm Centre’s Bursary Committee, and may proceed to the final interview with our board management.